Subject: Flyer Effects!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 95 12:34:34 PDT

Recently, I've had the time to test some of the effects in the flyer and 
occassionaly, I'll get a "Not Enuff Memory" requestor. My machine is 4000 
with 55 megs of ram. Also, as in previous toaster versions, the sound will
sometimes be activated and at other times, nada! I did notice that some 
effect sounds will only be played at a certain speed, i.e. the Space Effects.

You will have to excuse my ignorance, but, I'm still trying to get everything 
on my system working nearly perfect and haven't had the time to read the 
manual thoroughly. So, when using the overlay effects, I will click the left 
mouse once to stop the effect, but, it will sometimes replay. However, I 
found that hitting both the left & right mouse simultaneously will abort the 
effect. Is this mentioned in the maunal? Anyone else experiencing the same 
effects?

-------------------------------------
John DeNicola
President, Operations Officer,
Computer Videographer, Animator,
Flying Toasterhead, 
Public Multimedia Specialist.
Totoket TV
NBPCAG, INC. Northford, Ct. USA
-------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]